Can we report the Computer cheating?

Options
welbot
welbot Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
I was just playing the deadpool daily 4 wave, and was in the first wave. Downed all except for one hitman, when suddenly, hitman turns in to iron man model 40, and decimates my team with a shot of ballistic salvo. Anyone seen this happen before?

Comments

• KrazyKeylime
    Options
    wow. no maybe he was a skrull? secret invasion coming...
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've seen them visibly change models before, but never use an abilitiy that wasn't theirs. The model seems to go wonky when you use an AoE and down two or more people at once.

That being said, I would contact Customer Support, 'cause like I said, never heard of that happening.
  • welbot
    welbot Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Like others, I too have seen them change the visual in to the oncoming hero's before, but this shocked me to no end to find him blasting me with a power as well. It has only happened the once though. So perhaps I'll wait and see if it happens a second time, then create a ticket. Was mostly just curious if I was alone in my miserable defeat, or if it was well known already icon_e_wink.gif
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had ares do a double onslaught yesterday on me in pve,how is that possible lol