MPQ Closed Itself

Options
eaise
eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
I was doing my first clear of PvE. Got through Peru pretty easy. Beat Nigeria 1 without a problem. I then went into Nigeria 2, and as I'm about to make my first move the game suddenly closes itself and I'm staring at my phone's home screen.
I then had to waste 3 health packs, that I shouldn't have had to use, as a result I can't complete all the nodes for my first clear.

Great way to start an event /sarcasm

Comments

• Do you have the latest update? I do, and it keeps closing itself. Worse than I've seen it do in a long time, if ever. It's very annoying, and adds a level of difficulty to the game that I don't think was ever intended.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This happens to the best of us... even Jamie Madrox.

Of course when Jamie Madrox signs back in his health pack are increased by 3.
  • Phage42
    Phage42 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am also having the same issue. Started only in the past two days or so, and it happens at pvp. I would start a fight with my characters (it was loaner Ragnarok, Ares and Hood today, twice) and I pressed start fight. Screen goes to board and app immediately closes. As a result, I forfeited the match and lost points and need to use health packs.