Posting

Options
This and the Feedback forums are the only ones I am able to post to. I've registered (obviously) and activated my account. How do I post to the other boards? Read the FAQs, and unless I missed something...?

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think you need at least one post accepted before you get full access.
  • I believe (but I could be wrong), that you have to have a certain number of rep points before you can post elsewhere. Just gave you a point to help out.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Irishguy wrote:
    This and the Feedback forums are the only ones I am able to post to. I've registered (obviously) and activated my account. How do I post to the other boards? Read the FAQs, and unless I missed something...?

As part of an initiative against spammers, you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can unabashedly post across the forums. Before that time, any posts not in Suggestions/Feedback or in Bugs (I think those are the only two) have to be approved by a moderator before the masses can digest them.

It might seem harsh, but spam has been (and still would be) really bad in the past, and it was the best solution we could make without banning IP Ranges, which may inadvertently ban normal users.