Team Selection: Show who is covering which color

Cymmina
Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
Now that my roster has grown to the point where I can't always remember which hero is strong in a particular color and we're being encouraged to use more than our two usual heroes + whoever is required, I'm having a difficult time figuring out if I've got a rainbow team or not. Team selection shouldn't be so difficult!

So, my suggestion is to display the colors a particular hero is strong in along with the color they are actually covering when they're on your team:

mpq_team_selection.jpg

You'll have to excuse the crappiness of the mockup, there's only so much I can do with paint. The white outline represents the color that hero is going to match on. Ideally, the colors would be ordered by strength. If a character is covering more than 3 colors, then you know you don't have a rainbow team.

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    That steam interface is already way more informative than the mobile one. I have to go into the character and then scroll 3 pages to the right to get to the damage screen to see which colors they use. Both could be better.