Mixing up team selection

Hi everyone.

O.k I'm currently in the transitional period between 2* and 3* and much like a lot of you I'm getting tired of having to use or having to play against the same characters. I know D3 are trying to shake it up by buffing certain characters ion events but I've been thinking is there a better way? Here are some suggestions:

Synergy bonus: Certain combinations of characters should generate buffs; for example something basic like having a team of only heroes or only villains should buff the team. This idea could be pushed further, does your team contain just X-men or GotGalaxy characters? If it does then you should be buffed.

Relationships: Again combining certain characters based of fluff should provide buffs. Magneto and Mystique should be a pair, invisible woman and her brother johnny storm should be buffed if they are on the same team.

Nemesis: Characters fighting against their nemesis should do more damage (and conversely take more). Spiderman and Doc Oc, Proff X and Maggs.

True Combos: Using certain abilities in a team with certain characters should buff that ability. For example, using fast ball special on any Wolverine character should produce additional damage as he tears through the enemy ranks or Lighting Storm should charge Thors powers (maybe generating charged tiles when he bring the hammer down on his (under used) red power).

Anyhow, you guys get the idea! Buffs should be hidden combinations used to encourage players to try different combinations and they should be based on the fluff from the comics. When in comes to the buffs themselves I don't just see characters getting a level buff, maybe a unique team power, ap boost or team tile damage boost.

Any-hows, that's what I've been thinking, what do people think?