Help Needed!!!

dfields3710
dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
Hello, I'm a 2*player just getting to 100 days and I was wondering if I should sell my 4*characters.

The reason I say this is because everyone except (x-force 3 blackflag.png )has only one cover. I have one starlord and thoress. I had elektra sold her(purposely) and Nick Fury sold him(accidentally). I'm trying to lvl all of my 2* characters up before I start on 3*characters. I think just having them is making it harder in the PvP since I got them. Not complaining but now I getting way better enemies than me since I got them (250-300) and I think selling them would make my scaling go down so I can progress steadily.

Any thoughts on my idea. Thx for reading

Comments

• cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    PvP doesn't have scaling, it's determined by MMR and what most likely has happened is that you were playing in the "rookie" bracket and won enough that your MMR increased and you got put into the "vet" bracket. It happens to everyone and you just have to keep building your roster to be able to compete.

Don't get rid of your 3 stars, they're essential in progressing! You need them for DDQ and essential nodes in PvE if you want to make your roster better.

4 stars are a tough sell at this point in the game, on one hand they're very hard to come by so throwing them out seems foolish, on the other hand they're probably going to take up slots and collect dust for a loooonnnnngggg time before they become useful (X-Force should never be let go though, since he is the best the game has to offer). I hold onto mine.

If the only reason you want to sell them is to reduce scaling though, it's an easy answer: don't do it. Your scaling in PvE is based on the characters you use and how much damage they take each match, so if you're not using them they're not hurting anything.