PVP points

Options
greenglove
greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
Guys, it is extremely frustrating to be in a spot where, if I win a fight, I only gain about 14 points, but if I lose (and I can't control that!), I lose about 40 points. I can't get anywhere. It's like you're penalizing people who have more characters that are more developed. I think you should have people be able to gain a lot by downing higher level characters, but you shouldn't have it so that we lost points when we can't even control who fights us.

Comments

• greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    On the Black Vortex, as an instance of what I'm talking about, it's impossible to get the Nick Fury cover, because as soon as you get above 900 points, you lose 35-40 points every time someone beats you, and you only gain 15 points or so when you win. I'm tempted to say, "Why offer a Nick Fury cover, if you're not going to let anyone get it?"
  • What is more frustrating is, when you finially reached the 1k mark and neeed another 6 points to hit rank 1. After spending tousands of iso searching for a match that is worth more than 3 points. I finally found one worth 22 points 20min before the end and did my last fight at the end. What i got was +2 points instead of 22. This should be somehow fixed.