Facebook Gift Options?

Would it be possible to make it so when we get the gift giving option for tokens, iso and covers that it doesn't just randomly choose 3 people from my FB who might have played this game at some point? More often than not it gives me 3 people who don't even have the game installed anymore.

Seems like it could be a relatively easy and quick fix (so much to the point that I feel like it will just be dismissed) in either making it only show active players in the list or just a complete list of players from your fb and let you choose who gets it. I can see the negative in letting people choose who to send it to because some people could have dual accounts and a 2nd fb and just send themselves everything but is a few extra standard tokens really going to kill anyone? icon_lol.gif

I know this is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things but I have a lot of friends I have gotten into the game that I'd love to be able to give a little help to when I can.

Comments

• i think with the new update they fixed some of this. the 1* no longer recruits your friends it send only to your playing friends. also saw option to claim prize and discard other prizes( don't send to friends option)? claim prize and keep the remaining bonuses would of been better icon_twisted.gif
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    I don't have an issue with it being random who it sends to, but you should be able to add a list of people who it will send to. Then it can pick from that list randomly. No point in having to uncheck people who don't play the game all the time.
  • i got to send a 1* iron man and instead 10 random people from my friends list. it sent it to the 7-8 people i regularly send gifts to only, hope that helps.
  • Hmm, yeah I notice I only have about 3 friends on my list who I actually asked if they play so they could join our alliance, and all said they don't have it installed on their phones anymore but for some reason I seem to get those 3 chosen together all the time. Was thinking maybe it's the games way of trying to lure them back...?