Game gets stuck when retreating or loosing

Since the update if i retreat or lose the game gets stuck on the loading screen!!! Can someone help icon_cry.gif

Comments

• Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Shustwayte wrote:
    Since the update if i retreat or lose the game gets stuck on the loading screen!!! Can someone help icon_cry.gif

Hey Shustwayte!

We think we fixed that around mid-day today. Let me know if you are still seeing the issue.

Thanks!
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    Was this unfixed recently? Having this same problem and have been unable to play now for over a day. Ticket has been submitted to CS, but it's frustrating now that I've lost out on shield hops in Divine Champs PVP, yesterday's Cyclops Black DDQ and most likely today's Hood Black along with the 4 Taco tokens/ISO, can't start DP PVE for Progression cover, etc.

Can do everything else in-game (chat, open tokens, add/sell covers, shield in PVP, etc) but CAN NOT get past the Fight button screen, just sits there loading... lol.
  • I am having the same issue as are 2 other alliance friends? No response from d3 support still. Game works but unable to start any matches Now on any device.
  • Jorit
    Jorit Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    This just started happening to me also this afternoon (5/26) and I can't get any battles to start.
  • Having the same problem as my alliance mate scoregasams - been locked out of starting a fight for around 32 hours now. Losing out on lots of rewards and ISO in the meantime...ticket submitted yesterday but no response yet.
  • jslaten120
    jslaten120 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Same problem as the others I can do everything except fight loss all progression awards
  • The Bookman
    The Bookman Posts: 54
    I just posted this... And as it sounds like a similar or same issue thought I would link to it here as well...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30162
  • Scoregasms
    Bumping in hopes a RED sees this, they seemed to fix the original OP's issue pretty quick.
  • Scoregasms wrote:
    Bumping in hopes a RED sees this, they seemed to fix the original OP's issue pretty quick.

What the last guy said.
  • Scoregasms
    This apparently fixed itself for me and Hunter around 4PM EST yesterday (was unable to play for 52 hours), which wasn't ideal by itself. Currently jumped into last slice for PVE hoping to scrounge up enough points to get the progression reward, but this issue definitely needs to be looked at or responded to in some way as I had other events I was unable to finish or complete during this timespan.
  • Shustwayte wrote:

Hey Shustwayte!

We think we fixed that around mid-day today. Let me know if you are still seeing the issue.

Thanks!

I have the same issue... been 16 hours i cant make it work... it gets stuck in the loading screem icon_e_sad.gif gonna lose all the covers from today
  • ...and I posted a new topic (/).-)
    I just can't play any matches. At all any of them.
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Shustwayte wrote:

Hey Shustwayte!

Thanks!

I have the same issue... been 16 hours i cant make it work... it gets stuck in the loading screem icon_e_sad.gif gonna lose all the covers from today

I am having the same issue. Can do everything until I want to play a match. I hit fight and all I get is an endless loading screen.
  • wade66 wrote:
    Shustwayte wrote:

Hey Shustwayte!

Thanks!

I am having the same issue. Can do everything until I want to play a match. I hit fight and all I get is an endless loading screen.

Just to check to see if it's the same issue I'm facing: you can choose your characters for the match, and when you hit FIGHT!, instead of going to the screen where you can pick your boosts, you get stuck in a loop of the hero icons waiting to load the next screen?
  • I have the same issue... been 16 hours i cant make it work... it gets stuck in the loading screem icon_e_sad.gif gonna lose all the covers from today[/quote]

I am having the same issue. Can do everything until I want to play a match. I hit fight and all I get is an endless loading screen.[/quote]

Just to check to see if it's the same issue I'm facing: you can choose your characters for the match, and when you hit FIGHT!, instead of going to the screen where you can pick your boosts, you get stuck in a loop of the hero icons waiting to load the next screen?[/quote]

Yup...its the same thing... U cant go forward :/ i tried 2 reinstall but its the same ... Lost all the rewards from today