How about making 2 of each event or a new PVP idea

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
Take PVP

Make one event run with noone boosted
Make one event run with people boosted better rewards

Take PVE
turn PVE into sim where you have EASY AND HARD NODS

Easy would only allow 1 and 2 star players in the battle Top prize would be a 3 star
HARD would allow the vets to fight it out for major prizes (like 4 star covers)

fun game but makes you sick when you spend 4 hours building up 900 pts in sheild just to be attacked by major 3 star / 4 star players crushing your hopes of getting any rewards

OR do away with PVP all together and come up with this event (though it would never be done since no reason to buy health packs and game would have to be recoded big time)

PVP Is ran you have 1 hour to score as many points as you can its timed as soon as you start the event you have 1 hour to score as many pts as you can.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Can someone compete in both formats, or do they have to make an 'either/or' selection? I only ask because what stops the person currently dominating the 1 format from simply dominating 2 formats and getting 2x the prizes?

The Simulator PVE is a great example. There is an 'easy' and a 'hard' branch, but there is nothing stopping someone from cleaning up the placement rewards in both branches.
  • slidecage
    Can someone compete in both formats, or do they have to make an 'either/or' selection? I only ask because what stops the person currently dominating the 1 format from simply dominating 2 formats and getting 2x the prizes?

The Simulator PVE is a great example. There is an 'easy' and a 'hard' branch, but there is nothing stopping someone from cleaning up the placement rewards in both branches.

would have to pick one but there could be things in place that keep people form doing both, like on the HARD side it will take you so much time you would you not have enough time to play HARD and EASY. Also how many people who are shooting on the hard side for the 4 star rewards who have most of their 3 stars covers would not even be interesting in playing the easy side.

ALSO they could turn PVP into Lighting rounds
  • theshadeofopal
    theshadeofopal Posts: 93 Match Maker
    The new matchmaking changes make me wonder why the devs didn't just offer choices of PvP instead of making it impossible for players of different experience levels to see each other. An easy tier designed for newbies and up to players transitioning to 3* roster, No four star covers but slightly increased hp to help with roster slots. A hard tier for 3* and 4* players that has no 2* covers or tokens but more Iso and 3* covers for top 150, 4* for top 5*. I know this goes a bit against the keep it simple philosophy the devs strive for but it's still more transparent than vaulting to non forumites.
  • slidecage
    maybe cause its not set up this way but maybe they could add it.