Player progress during events/ Target goals

Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
Not sure if there is a specific reason as to why we are unable to scroll the event scores but I could not find anything pertaining to this topic on the forum. I am currently having an issue with PvP event mismatches and that ties into this. Today I was trying to crack the top 100 of the Hotshot event, started out above 300 and was given nothing but way overpowered teams that I had no chance of beating. Anyway I was able to skip some and found a few that I could win and made it to rank 230 but could not find any winnable matches beyond that even though I had spent over 500 iso, which is 50 skips.

My point is, if I was only going for a top 100 rank I should be able to see what the competition is like going forward opposed to only being able to see the 5 spots ahead of me and the 4 spots behind me to determine if it is worth while finding matches. Again there may be an issue with me drawing WAY overpowered opponents but if I had known that I was going to spend as many iso and hp to move up a few spots I would have just bought another cover for the one I was after ( purpleflag.png 3* Daken, top 100 finisher) because I already have 1. I would have lost out on the iso and hp reward but would not have wasted 2 hours battling/reviving/skipping only to end up at my current rank of #301. If I were able to look at the top 11-25, 26-50, 51-100 rankings I would have weighed my options to see if the juice was worth the squeeze instead of wasting my time/iso/hp. I cannot be the only one that would like to see this scroll option available and I do understand that it maintains a little mystery to work toward goals but being partially in the dark really makes it hard and unfair.