Adding a Season Progression Reward at 6000

Carnage_78
Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
Just my 2 cents here but it seems like there is a big empty void between the 5000 & 7500 season progression rewards.

Don't get me wrong, I get it that the gap between rewards gets bigger the higher you climb & that the HP prize should be high enough to be truly earned (which to me is currently proportionate with the effort by being placed at 7500 since it is HP, I am not disputing that) but it is also cool to get some regular milestones to keep us feeling like our season as some good momentum over the 20ish days that it lasts...but right now near the end of the rewards, it takes a number of events before getting the that last reward.

I would simply like a little something in between to break the climb all the way there...to be honest, I really don't know what could be put there at 6000 but even an extra 500 Iso-8 or something would be a welcome addition.

Food for thought! icon_mrgreen.gif

Comments

• iamxzo
    iamxzo Posts: 65 Match Maker
    i would add progression **** as 8k, that would be fair
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    iamxzo wrote:
    1.000 in PVP awards a 4*.
    There are 10 events in a season - so adding a 4* at 10.000 season points would be fair.
    I'm all for that.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    iamxzo wrote:
    1.000 in PVP awards a 4*.
    There are 10 events in a season - so adding a 4* at 10.000 season points would be fair.
    I'm all for that.

Even with 1500 in shield sim that is a minimum average of 850 per event which is totally respectable and also quite fair. +1 to a 4* season progression, lets make that happen.
  • With the changes in the last 9 months I believe the season progression chain needs to be altered. First ditch the 2 star character rewards. The rewards of 1*/2* in PVP make them kind of useless. Just make it ISO or a recruit token. I would also suggest a new token for 8000 points and end of the season rewards. I would like to see a 3* token with the 3* covers at the rarity the 2* characters are in the recruit token. Then place the 4* characters at the left over 12.5 % chance. Set them at 5000HP so no one would actually buy one and just sprinkle them into the Eco system to help 3*-->4* progression. So say one from the season progression and 1-3 tokens for placement. Then create a weekly gauntlet event that is similar to DP Daily that rewards you one a week. Then at max you could earn under 10 tokens a month that only have a 12.5 % chance at a 4* character and fills out the ever expanding 3* teams. I would possible like to see a 6000 pt reward of a 2nd 3* cover. If we are giving 30 away a month in DP Daily events two guaranteed covers in a month doesn't seem out of the question.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    the gap from 6k -> 7.5K does seem big, but the infinite gulf that follows it is daunting. Everything above 7,500 is purely collected to influence season placement. As a player who has hit 12k in a season and *not been top 100 for season* I can definitely get behind adding a 10k season prize.