Raise Level Screen GUI Change

Not sure if I'm missing something here, but as it stands currently we have 2 options when leveling a character:

1. Holding down the raise level button until hitting the next level, letting go and then holding it again for the next level etc etc until desired level is reached.
2. Clicking the "max level possible for your character based on current covers" button provided you have the required amount of iso.

While I can see merit in both, usually I find myself falling in between the iso required to max my character and not having the patience to hold the raise level button to increase levels 1 by 1 until reaching my desired level.

Would it be possible to add a button that lets you instantly go to the highest possible level based on the amount of iso you have available?

For example my Level 78 icon_loki.png requires 44279 iso to hit his available max level of 114 but if I only have 20000 iso, would be nice to just click a button to spend the 20000 iso and go to the highest possible level for that price instead of 1 by 1 with the raise level button.

After proof reading this was also thinking a button that allowed you to tweak the desired level you'd like to hit would also be an acceptable replacement for the raise level button. Alternatively, the easiest/laziest fix could be simply allowing the raise level button to be held uninterrupted so the process is a lot quicker or even a double tap the button to pour all your current iso into it.

tl;dr - slightly tweaked lazy/faster leveling desired

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    I would also love a button that instantly adds +1 level. I don't always want to go to 'max I can afford' , but getting to the desired stopping point takes a while with the 'dribble in ISO' button.
  • After leveling my Daredevil from 40 to 94 just now, I can't help but bump this thread.

Even changing this stupid Raise Level button to allow us to hold it instead of releasing and pressing again every level would be more than enough let alone a raise 1 level button. iso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.png
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would also love a button that instantly adds +1 level. I don't always want to go to 'max I can afford' , but getting to the desired stopping point takes a while with the 'dribble in ISO' button.

Seriously, is there really enough of a need for people to drip little bits of iso into characters that it's necessary to have that? They should have 3 options: +1 level, +x levels (calculated on how much iso you have), +to max

You could even combine the last two, but it's nice to be able to see how much to max even if you don't have it.