No Final Reward for 2nd stage of the Gauntlet

Options
Sandfli
Sandfli Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
I completed all the missions in The Gauntlet: Alpine tactics, but came up about 250 points shy of what's needed to get the final reward, a Daken Classic blue cover (3296 of 3538 points). How can I resolve this. My username in the game is also Sandfli.

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sounds like you missed a node. Are you sure you cleared all 6 of the required character missions?
  • 3296 out of 3538 is 242 points short, which is the exact value of essential node 11. The paradox here is that one should not have missed essential node 11, because the only way to get 3296 points is to also complete essential node 12—behind node 11—that was worth 248 points.

I suggest you double check the nodes and score, then take a screenshot of the node map and post it here for the QA team.
  • Previous runs of the Gauntlet have had some similar issues crop up---I personally had a node not get counted in the first sub on the second or third version of the event. Didn't bother with a ticket as it was just for a Moonstone, but it definitely does happen.
  • Sandfli
    Options
    Sounds like you missed a node. Are you sure you cleared all 6 of the required character missions?
    I didn't miss any nodes. All of the missions have the orange circle/arrow on them, letting you know you've completed the mission at least once. The last mission in each of the essential branches have been completed. Since those missions are "sequential" I must have completed the missions prior to the last one. And the final mission has the green check, which means I've completed all of the non-essential missions and can go to the next stage, which I did.

I made a ticket for my problem right after I started this thread. I got an e-mail saying they received the ticket and would resolve the problem within 72 hours, but that hasn't happened yet.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Be patient. I've had good experiences with tech support, but they do take time to respond. (They're probably very busy)
  • Sandfli
    Options
    Still waiting on a resolution to this. The Gauntlet has come and gone and we're closing in on the end of the current event. I don't know how difficult it is to give an individual account a specific cover, in this case a Daken Classic blue, but it seems like a simple solution to the problem. So either they are inundated with user problems or they gave my issue the boot.