all rewards before 20 ISO

Jedam
Jedam Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible, to get the 4 rewards and then only get the 20 ISO
It is so ridiculous when you get 20ISO when there are still 3 rewards to get, even more so when you get it several times in a row

Please do something about it

Thanks

Comments

• dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Exactly what I have been suggesting for the past year. Hopefully they will wise up and see that making this change will only make people happier.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm with you both on this and have been saying this for about a year now too.
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    Hey now come on, it took me 350 days to get all the rewards from the prologue. You want people to just race along now? icon_razz.gif

It might even help with the community scaling some as we don't regrind nodes for the rewards past 4 times.
  • esoxnepa wrote:
    Hey now come on, it took me 350 days to get all the rewards from the prologue. You want people to just race along now? icon_razz.gif

It might even help with the community scaling some as we don't regrind nodes for the rewards past 4 times.
    i thought there was a reward for getting all the rewards in prologue went i started, and i ground down those nodes with my team that could barely past those levels, the health pack drain was crazy, those iso 20 rewards haunted me so. guess i just like being a completionist. But i agree rewards first then 20 iso.
  • I agree 100%. It's been times where I grinded some around 20+ times if not more to get all the rewards .