Q & A video player feedback

I'm happy you guys are taking the time to address the issues that are present, though felt you missed it on your most recent video. I am following the updates and wished you mentioned the new power ups since the description makes me already cringe at pvp when that's what I prefer to play. The idea of having multiple 3 star characters is fine until you realize at some point all I will see is level 300 plus. It also is my opinion that Ragnaroks update again is not worth it. If I wanted a Thor experience I would use Thor. He is essentially Thor, but had a uniqueness that now feels lost. He is still my biggest concern and to say adding charge tiles gives you a more Thor feel I disagree. I feel like he is a overcharged and under powered 3 star now. I will continue to say he is not worth my time anymore to use consistently.
I am also confused as to why not fix beast, She-Hulk, and Invisible Woman. Those were a few you mentioned in your first video. For characters who were high on the list I feel they were skipped over for a dubbed down 3 star and did not mind a few of the fixes with tiles. Also please address the new tests further as I feel transitioning players will be hurt worse than ever and for those lacking powerful 4 stars more losses are in their future. All in all keep up the good work, but please keep in mind not all of us have multiple maxed out 4 stars trying to compete for scores best we can.
Would love to hear other feedback if anyone feels I may be wrong or missed anything.

Comments