Reduced roster prices in patchnotes

Noticed you have reduced the cost of the first 25 roster slots. When is an reimbursement going to show for us older players? After all, shouldn't everyone be equally treated?

Comments

• I second this, I've been waiting for reimbursement as well. Came to the forums to post the same question. I just passed the roster spots that were lowered right when the patch came out. Not exactly fair for those who passed these roster spots already.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    My question is why they only do half measures instead of reducing prices across the board.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    dider152 wrote:
    My question is why they only do half measures instead of reducing prices across the board.
    I guess they're telling us we don't need more than 25 characters icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Loftus
    Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
    That would be very nice to see. I had 24 slots just as they announced that the first 25 would be made cheaper icon_lol.gif
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    They didn't make them free like alliance slots did they?
    Most retail stores won't give adjustments for lowered prices after a couple weeks. I wouldn't expect this to be much different.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't they also say they adjusted the tutorial rewards, too?

I've yet to see any actual numbers on the changes. I was at exactly 25 roster slots when this was announced.