More Balanced Cover Purchases

Options
I just spent 20 dollars on covers (Mind Games; Professor X) and got nothing but 2 stars... This is a sad discouragement to purchase cover packs. I have an alliance (THE FAIR FEW) which is mostly family members and it's not like I will discourage them or any others from purchasing the cover packs, but why not? my son was also discouraged after spending his birthday Google cards with literally nothing in return. this is bad. I must say we will not purchase them anymore due to this. however...

if changes are made to the rate depending on the featuring characters as usual, but offer a GUARANTEED cover pack to at least one 3 star! this would raise purchasing for sure! that way, if simular happens to others, they won't be entirely disappointed or dissuaded from future purchases. also, offer something like a "wild card" drawing or such for those who have purchased , raise the odds of said drawing by a value to purchase and we all win! more will purchase and feel satisfied, ergo MORE PURCHASES! customer retention is best in these situations. just trying to look out or both sides.

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Cover packs are never worth buying, sorry you learned the hard way. The pull chances are posted in the info tab.
    The rates would have to be significantly increased for me to buy, or go back to a guaranteed 3*, like you say. Even then...