Alliance Daily Quests

cletus1985
cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
Each day we get a daily quest for alliances with 15 or so nodes (maybe 5 deadly, 5 hard, and 5 normal). You have to work as a team to get the end reward (tokens, iso, HP, etc...) for your alliance. Each member can only complete one node a day, so you have to have at least 15 members participate and once you beat a node it's locked for the other members.

This would promote Alliances even further. Plus it would be a great way to help alliances with transitioning members progress and contribute more in events.

Comments

• can only speak for myself, I am way burned out on alliance play and might mercenary myself out from time to time, but have no interest in further incentives to be active in an alliance. I just want to play the game for myself and not have to worry about what other players are, or are not doing to get stuff. Sorry I'll go be cynical somewhere else, does sound reasonably fun, but is not for me and I would resent it a little as an attempt to 'pull me back in' to an alliance.
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    cletus1985 wrote:
    so you have to have at least 15 members participate
    The rich get richer, and those of us in alliances of our friends get screwed harder. No thanks.
  • cletus1985 wrote:
    The rich get richer, and those of us in alliances of our friends get screwed harder. No thanks.
    Oh, I play this game lousy, so nobody else should have fun with the game, 'cause that makes me miserable.
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 wrote:

So open up your alliance to include some non-friends to fill up your empty slots? I suggested 15 so that not all 20 members would need to participate, it's not really hard to get a 20 member alliance.
  • cletus1985
    can only speak for myself, I am way burned out on alliance play and might mercenary myself out from time to time, but have no interest in further incentives to be active in an alliance. I just want to play the game for myself and not have to worry about what other players are, or are not doing to get stuff. Sorry I'll go be cynical somewhere else, does sound reasonably fun, but is not for me and I would resent it a little as an attempt to 'pull me back in' to an alliance.

I get where you're coming from with the being burnt out situation, I've been feeling it lately too. This would require less time then DDQ though and would be completely non-competitive. You could always join a public, non-competitive alliance just to grab a few rewards for very little time and no real commitment. There's tons of alliances that don't require anything to join and don't expect anything from you.

Top 100 or better alliances can become quite the strain though.