Lightning round blues

Ok it's probably been mentioned before, but you shouldn't be relentlessly hit while already fighting, I was sitting near top 30,i finished a battle only to find myself back at 143,four people hit me at the same time. That's bloody stupid, I know that's what Shields are for but sometimes you can't shield every competition.

If I'm fighting then I should be totally unavailable, well that would be in a ideal world, so why not limit it to just one. Then I stand a chance of getting the points back with a few minutes left, I don't stand a chance of clawing nearly 90 points back.

BLEED FOR ME

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    When this was mentioned before, I pointed out then that all people would have to do is start a match they never finish, or take a long time to finish, in lieu of paying for shields.
  • Well if that's the case, they should have it where u get attacked once at a time. It should pop up on your screen that u r bn attacked and then the result after its done. So on and so forth
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I don't think that's possible the way multiple people can queue you up. Not everyone that queues you attacks you. If it were one person, then that person could queue you up but never attack. Alliances would exploit that by finding their own members to queue up and then never attack.
  • i was just making post about this issue for pvp, the lightning rounds show it to a greater extent:
    i think when you get hit, if the amount of points that gets taken away is reduce to 1/5 -1/10 of current values rounded up would improve this situation greatly, 5 hits in 10 mins still making progress. i think it might be the most impact fix with the littlest amount of work, however the average score will likely increase as well and prizes may need to be adjusted, but i wouldn't adjust most of them that 3* is too high in my opinion, the 4* can be adjust to fit the new top 15%
  • Ok it's probably been mentioned before, but you shouldn't be relentlessly hit while already fighting, I was sitting near top 30,i finished a battle only to find myself back at 143,four people hit me at the same time. That's bloody stupid, I know that's what Shields are for but sometimes you can't shield every competition.

If I'm fighting then I should be totally unavailable, well that would be in a ideal world, so why not limit it to just one. Then I stand a chance of getting the points back with a few minutes left, I don't stand a chance of clawing nearly 90 points back.

BLEED FOR ME

Totally off topic.... but,

Is your name a nod to the Dismember song, Bleed For Me?