Enemy attack warning for mobile users

DrumSkank
DrumSkank Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
I know the PC version has this. A small blinking bar would be nice to warn players when the enemy has enough ap to strike with a special. Maybe a thin green outline around the character that's loaded to go off?? Or have the enemy character blink -- Something like this would be helpful for mobile users.

Comments

• Mobile has the colored bars, when they are full that character can fire that power. What mobile doesn't show is exactly how many AP the enemy has without looking deeper.
  • DrumSkank
    Where do I see colored bars?? I must be missing something here. On iPhone.
  • Just watched one of the youtube videos using IOS and you are correct, only the player has the colored bars but not the enemies, that is kinda tinykitty. Sorry.
  • DrumSkank
    It is... I've played a few times on PC and it's really handy. I know the real estate on mobile is pretty jammed up, but I think glowing character could work nicely.
  • DrumSkank
    Do the developers ever respond to stuff like this here??

This small change could really improve the mobile experience.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    they can put a color bar in the middle going top to bottom, of the top screen where the characters are, with the different colors and player ap on the player side and enemy ap on the enemy side. maybe make the character size smaller if too clutter.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    after playing this on steam i doubt i ever go back to my phone account
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    DrumSkank wrote:
    Do the developers ever respond to stuff like this here??

This small change could really improve the mobile experience.

If they did, I'd be playing in Landscape rather than Portrait.