Request: Let us see complete PVP standings

statnut
statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
Not being able to see what score the Top 100 has really makes it tough sometimes to know whether I should push any further. I'm currently sitting on a transition roster in which my two strongest characters are Level 147 and 103 respectively. After that, it's maxed out 2-star characters. So those Top 100 reward finishes are useful, but there's a practical ceiling with my roster. Not knowing how far I have to go, not knowing if I'm 50 points away or 150, makes it tough to know whether to keep going or just call it a day. Could this be done?

Comments

• If I recall correctly, they answered this on the first video Q&A they had and it came down to the bandwidth needed to pull down complete rankings would slow down the game for everyone too much. It seems like they could put in some certain milestones to help people out, but haven't seen any movement on that front unfortunately.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I have a different take on it. While it would be nice to have complete standings available, I don't know how reliable the scoreboards really are when you have a lot of players pushing simultaneously. If you're pushing for top 50, let's say, but there are a dozen players pushing in the bracket at the same time, I think the scoreboard would give you inaccurate if not useless information on your placement relative to where you will eventually end up.

the only time a complete pvp standing would be useful is the last few minutes before event expiration, when players have to decide whether to make a final push or stand pat.
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Could they put the rankings on a separate web page, not effecting the game at all, but allowing players to see it? I usually play on my phone, but it would be helpful to be able to hop on a web page and check the entire standings. Those on steam could easily run a separate tab to click over to. Not sure what would all go in to making this happen, so not sure how feasible it is, but I think it would offer some better insight into what you need to shoot for in PVP's.