Add a remove all boosts button

Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
The boosts screen/ final fight screen should be modded as the previous boosts stay at the start of the next round if not manually removed. A suggestion would be move it below the 3rd boost selection on the right as a two-tap process. As I suggested before, making the boost selection a "1-stop-shop" would be so much more user friendly and time efficient that I think it needs consideration. Anybody on board with this?

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd rather the default behavior be to automatically remove boosts after each fight. The more powerful ones are too strong to be wasted by hastily entering the next fight. With the new behavior being to autopick team ups to fill empty slots, I don't even think about TU/boosts for the trivial fights. Wasting three all-color stockpiles on an easy mook fight is extremely frustrating.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Agreed... still along the same lines as my suggestion. I was just looking for a time saving option instead of having to go in each time to manually remove stuff you do not need for the match, just like you are saying...