Ragnorak Godlike Power bug?

Options
Hey guys,

Has anyone encountered this issue?

I'm playing in the Doctor's Orders pvp and my line up is Dr Doom (lvl 107 5/5/1) , Ragnorak (100 5/5/0), Steve Rogers (lvl 115 - 3/5/5).

I manage to get 20 yellow for Steve and place 3 defense tiles onto the board each of 210 (630 total defense). I've got enough green to let Rags loose and thinking that I wont take any damage, well only 1 right!!!

To my surprise I take full ally damage of 200 - 300 and I can't understand why. I've done similar tests with Sentry's World Rupture but had shield tiles out from Falcon or Steve and team damage was no more than 1 or 2 and with the new Godlike team damage, I expected to also not incur such damage to my team.

So can anyone shed any light as to whether you should take any damage from Ragnorak's GLP when you have enough shield tiles out to negate the damage entirely???

I've swapped out Steve and put CMags in his place and again using Coercive Field expected to see reduced damage after unleashing GLP, but again I took full damage.

How come, is this a bug??

icon_e_confused.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    self damage is unaffected by strike or protect tiles, intentionally.
  • Yeah that may the case but even using Sentry's World Ruptures damage to your own team can be negated to some degree if you have protective shield tiles on the board, so why is GLP any different.

Are you saying that the damage that you get from Ragnorak cannot be reduced by shield tiles in any way????

icon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gif