Please Improve PVE Brackets/ Versus Brackets

Hello D3P and community,

I just started playing for over two months now, and I've grown to really love the game. I just have some feedback i'd like to leave for my own experiences with brackets placement. I do not have any maxed out 2* characters, and three of them are level 86 while the rest i'm still trying to develop their skills and levels. My only gripe with this game is the bracket placements for PVE and the versus being really inconsistent.

I really do not enjoy this game when I am placed in a bracket where I do not see similar players with similar roster level to my own. It's really sorely not fun to go against players with maxed out 4* characters which in any case impossible to go against and at times will have to skip or loose points because I cannot complete nodes in PVE meant for high level players.

There are times in the versus section where I can skip and see players similar to my roster which is great because it's a fair competition. And I love going against players with similar level to my own roster.

In the last PVE "The Hunt" I think I was placed in the Veteran's bracket because all I saw were people with maxed out 4* covers and some with double covers of Iron Man 3* all maxed out. It's not fun to go against these players because they can make several rounds with each nodes, while I can only sometimes make two depending on the characters I use, namely the one to be nerfed soon which is MN icon_magneto.pngstar.pngstar.png . I know scaling is supposed to make it fair, but sometimes scaling can be insane for someone still developing a roster. With the hunt I managed to get to rank 13 overall, but could not reach ten because of the players above me can make several passes with nodes compared to what I have.

I do want to thank you though, that even though I didn't make top 10 in the hunt, I was able to draw a yellow Professor X so in a way I got somewhat compensated. I don't know if this was random or if you had noticed that I was placed in a veteran's bracket and therefore slipped that yellow Professor X cover to me knowing that there is no way I could reach top ten with my developing 2* roster.

I've read somewhere in this forum that brackets are automatic, but at the same time it's not consistent. I don't know if there is a way where you can make separate signups for "beginners," "novice," and "experts."
For Beginners:
-2* rosters not maxed, no maxed out hero

Novice:
-Three 2* covers maxed, maybe some 3* maxed

Expert:
- Three 3* and 4* maxed with several others maxed.

I'm not sure, just throwing out what comes to mind. I'm sure bracket placements are still in working progress, but I thought I'd just let you know what I am experiencing as I transition to a 2* roster player.

many thanks,
rowie

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    like to see this as well but will never happen. Like an EASY AND HARD PVE like they do in sim

im in the same boat at you. No maxed 2 stars some in the 80 range. But i see some major problems with this but then again not a real problem. People could hang in the 2 star PVE and suck up all of the points and then have a massive amount of points and then jump everyone in the harder brackets (get more rewards save them up and then upgrade them past the people in the hard bracket)

i been being pushed more and more in the vet brackets as well.

In jan and feb i was top 50 easy (mostly top 20) end of feb to now 80 to 100th.