deadpool reward 4*

Arsael
Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
I'd like to Sunday or once a month, the reward is a 4 *.

what do you think ?

Comments

• I think it is a little too easy if it is given out once a week.

Part of the challenge of attaining a 4-star is the competitive, ripping-your-eyes-out-top-2-for-PVE or the slightly saner 1000 points for PVP, also alliance rewards at end-season which takes some work as well.

Perhaps if it is once a month that'd be more reasonable.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Consideiring there are 6 4*'s that need 10 other covers to max out, giving one out once a week will take 60 weeks to max them out. That's longer than the game has actually been out. Once a week is not too fast.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Would they run the 4* variant of DDQ with many of the same rules as the 3* variant? Meaning:
    1 node has the prize 4* as an Essential character, so you can only get one if you've already got one?
    Some set of nodes requires 1* characters, and another set requires 2*s?

The bar would need to be raised. The 4* version of the prize would need to be a lot less 'automatic'. I know that comment might sound ridiculous to players who struggle with some nodes, but mature rosters are not encountering much resistance in DDQ.

Given how often the phrase 'rich get richer' gets thrown around on these boards, I'm not sure how this would wind up being perceived. Its the kind of thing that lots of people might start out initially being in support of, but I can already hear the angry mob forming in opposition.