900+ hrs on steam, I'm out - Thanks for the fun!

Options
Unknown
edited March 2015 in Off Topic
I've logged in every day since installing this game several months ago, but just don't have any desire to after seeing the proposed changes that were posted last night. I have only ever bought one cover, but spent money on HP several times as I enjoyed the game and wanted to see it grow.

I can only imagine what people who spent good money on covers for their IF, or Thorina are feeling. Why would anyone want to grind for Captain Picard now? Or ever consider buying covers? I thought things could only get better after the DDQ was introduced, and my fun came to a crashing halt last night as I read through the changes thread. The only nerf that actually affects me right now as a 2-3* transitioner is the Magneto one, but I can't support the sloppy way the other characters are being neutered.

I'm going to keep an eye on the forums in hopes that some of these changes are backpedaled, but imho this game is a dead duck ala Diablo 3 within a couple months if Monday rolls around and it all goes live.

The winfinite combo needed to be nerfed, yes - but there have been several alternate solutions posted. Please take the feedback to heart.

Comments

• pseudo_21 wrote:
    I've logged in every day since installing this game several months ago, but just don't have any desire to after seeing the proposed changes that were posted last night. I have only ever bought one cover, but spent money on HP several times as I enjoyed the game and wanted to see it grow.

I can only imagine what people who spent good money on covers for their IF, or Thorina are feeling. Why would anyone want to grind for Captain Picard now? Or ever consider buying covers? I thought things could only get better after the DDQ was introduced, and my fun came to a crashing halt last night as I read through the changes thread. The only nerf that actually affects me right now as a 2-3* transitioner is the Magneto one, but I can't support the sloppy way the other characters are being neutered.

I'm going to keep an eye on the forums in hopes that some of these changes are backpedaled, but imho this game is a dead duck ala Diablo 3 within a couple months if Monday rolls around and it all goes live.

The winfinite combo needed to be nerfed, yes - but there have been several alternate solutions posted. Please take the feedback to heart.

Lol captain picard