Purchasing packs of cards

Azoic
Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
D3, please listen, and up the rates from purchased 10-packs, and you will see a substantial increase in revenue.

I started this game 2 months ago, and early on purchased a pack since it was my birthday. I got a few 3*, which are all nice to a starter. And then I went and purchased another pack for the DPQ, since I really wanted Ldaken. I got ALL 2* cards in that deck, which is very, very upsetting. Now I will never purchase a pack again...what does someone with fully leveled 2*s want with a deck??? It was effectively $17 for 2500 iso.

However, I must say that opening the packs I purchased (and one earned in pvp) is one of the more fun/exciting moments playing the game, as anticipation builds to see what you will get. I would LOVE to drop money on packs, and since I came from having 2 accounts with World of Warcraft, I figured popping $20/month into this game would be entirely fine. But if I'm not going to get even a single 3*? Nope. And now I see that advice throughout the forums-- DO NOT BUY PACKS!!!

Therefore, I'd recommend that D3 really increase the chances of 3* to even 50% or higher. Heck, you could keep the "free" pvp one the same rates, and have a "gold" one be the one you spend cash on. If you have a pack like that with 100% 3* or higher cards, you will have people buying decks like crazy, especially the new folks who will benefit from any card. The folks who have a great roster will still be better off spending the HP on a specific cover they want.

If you make that change, I will be dropping at least $20/month on your game.