Remove Auto-Fill Team-Ups

bahamut685
bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
*Topic Title* (They're awful.)

Comments

• Keep, auto-fill team-ups (I am too lazy to use team-ups otherwise)
  • maybe make this feature and others in the future in the options menu with a check box so people that don't like it can turn it off
  • A toggle switch letting players choose something?? How would the game survive that madness?!?! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    bahamut685 wrote:
    *Topic Title* (They're awful.)

Why? If you're not filling a slot yourself why object to this?
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I don't even keep any TU that I don't want (I trash them as soon as they're offered), and don't use any unless I really have to. So whatever gets put in there is usually something I don't mind having anyway. Makes it easier than going through and picking, since when I do that it's arbitrary anyway. Besides that, it's common that most are locked out for me and I only have a few to choose from.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    You know, I was totally against this at first, but I found it helpful. Many times already, my life was saved by a teamup that had been automatically added.
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    No clue why a person would complain that they are auto-armed.

Keep them, it's a great new feature.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i had a full compliment of team ups before this feature switch and i used them when i deemed necessary. now they get auto selected and i have none left. that's why this needs to go.
  • Square
    They only disappear if you use them. Don't use them and they'll still be there.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:
    i had a full compliment of team ups before this feature switch and i used them when i deemed necessary. now they get auto selected and i have none left. that's why this needs to go.

Then stop casting them if you wanna bank them, guy.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    No way. I regularly forget or can't be bothered to use any TU's. At least with the auto-fill I have a quick selection that I might end up using. Sorry, OP.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Square wrote:

sorry, i don't use them and they're gone. any other thoughts, genius...
  • jredd wrote:
    Square wrote:

Fill in a trouble ticket as you appear to have a glitch? Your experience is not how they are designed nor how they work for the rest of players.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    jredd wrote:
    Square wrote:

Team-Ups often 'disappear' despite being selected when going to a different PvE node because enemy composition, including their Team-Ups, limits your choice of TUps. You can overrule AI's TUp selection by selecting the same character for your comp, though. Are you sure this is not the case? They never go anywhere if you don't use them.
  • Square
    jredd wrote:
    Square wrote:

Genius? Well, I don't think knowing how team-ups works qualifies me as one, but I suppose from your perspective I must be one since you haven't grasped it yet...
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    jredd wrote:

Just because they auto-select doesn't mean you have to use them.
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    Yeah I never used Team Ups before this update (I'm far too lazy and probably need professional help) but the auto allocated ones have saved my life on a few occasions already. If I want to save them then I just don't use them...seems pretty simple to me. But this is one of the most useful updates to the game in a while.