UI upgrade (Conditional Abilities)

Hey,

I'm hoping for a simple UI upgrade for conditional abilities (like Hulk's redflag.png )

If the ability has a condition, how about bolding the text or including a checkbox if that condition is true, and crossing it out if that condition is not true.

For example, I want to use Hulk's red, and there are 12 greens on the board, so that text is bold or highlighted or something.

I'm just tired of trying to count exactly how many of what color there are. I think that's an easy fix that makes things better for everyone.

(Speaking of conditionals, has anyone ever actually achieved the damage on Bullseye's Murderous Aim or actually Devoured whole with Venom?)

Comments

• i ran a OBW/ bullseye team, saved 30 blacktile.png and 8 purpletile.png , 1 blacktile.png , steal ap make sure enemy has at least 2 and 2nd blacktile.png presto. however, they usually die before or i had to stretch game out and have it destroy the last 300 health on opponents but i got it off. 1 or twice i got 2x 5 match the didn't kill the whitecrit.png in the process and had enough ap to get his black off. you can try but i don't recommend.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    (Speaking of conditionals, has anyone ever actually achieved the damage on Bullseye's Murderous Aim or actually Devoured whole with Venom?)
    Both! I beat the DDQ final node each day with mnMags/Bullseye/* just to get the satisfaction of getting the bonus damage with Murderous Aim. There's another way to do it, but I'm keeping my mouth shut, because the last person in the game who needs nerf is Bullseye. Use mnMags or gsBW while you still can to make your two crits. As for Devour, the next time Balance of Power is run, play Spiderman/Venom/*. I keep Venom's purpleflag.png at Lvl 4 for now reason other than to place cheap web tiles. It's a shame he doesn't devour the whole team anymore.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Add icon_punisher.pngredflag.png to the list. I've gotten out the calculator to see if the opponent is under 40%. Big difference between downing and only damaging.
  • This would include a colour indicator for Surgical Strike. When two characters are tied for strongest, the game knows which colour to hit. When mooks all have the same value, it chooses a colour, and not always green. Really do need to know what my skill is about to do.