Remove prior NERFS

instead of Nerfing characters that are coming out leave them as they are and and un-nerf previously NERFED characters because this is getting ridiculous. I'll post my rant here
Great you guys managed to NERF another character and another one that hasn't came out yet IF and XP -____- bunch of complainers. Oh it's to Op.... Look we all got to the top either spending money or putting in the time and by time I mean at least 6-8 months to be where we at. Think we don't know about oh the unfairness we went through it all vets have from permastun spidey to OP Cmags when your starting out don't expect to compete at the top in pvp you won't not yet but you'll get there. And once your there you're going to want what you are currently Nerfing - Everyone was **** about the Sentry bombing and they nerfed it now you have a power house team with Thoress and xforce and you whine about it - hell even we do we ask for a rivalry something to beat it with - now they gave well we're going to give us PX to rival that but NOOO Its unfair. Nerf everything that's **** - EARN YOUR STRIPES PEOPLE. We could have had 3 EPIC tier teams at the top the elite of the elite we could have had your speed team aka sentry bombing your powerhouse team Thoress xforce hood and now you could have had your tactical /feeder team of IF XP mystique ... It would have been fair.... But alas give the kids their bottle there not ready for the "unfairness" that is life.

- I'M OUT

Comments

• one thing i hate is seeing the same combo over and over at the top the other 4* are **** compared to xthor maybe buff other 4 stars so that they can compete with each other, if you made elektra's black abilty a passive the generates at the beginning of the turn 1/4 the damage output and limit it to one because she totally sucks until she gets a black off witch can be trashed with a cascade. stop nerfing 4* and buff other ones so that they are not garbage.