Auto-Sell Option for 1 or 2 Star Hero Covers

mjmora87
mjmora87 Posts: 18
Hi all, I've been playing MPQ for about 8 or 9 months now. I'm really impressed with what a great game it is and how updates are made so frequently to keep the game evolving.

One of the things I really would like to see in the game at this point is a way to automatically sell all 1 star hero covers and separately, all 2 star hero covers. I know personally, I'm past the point of needing/wanting any 1 to 2 star hero covers. However, unless I sell them immediately, my roster box becomes completely overwhelmed with them. You might wonder why I don't use the "Sell All Covers" button, right? Well I usually do but a lot of times that just doesn't work for me.

Here an example, say I got a 3 star that I want to add to my roster but I don't have enough slots yet. I'll leave them in my inbox until I get the hero points to add an extra slot for them. The issue is that while waiting for the hero points, the chances are good that I pile up 100+ hero covers. So now selling all of them isn't an option and going through individually would take forever. That's why I'm proposing either a button just like the sell all covers one for one stars and separately 2 stars or an option to automatically sell one or two star heroes when opening covers. If the latter option is chosen there should be a way to toggle it on or off.

What do you think?

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think that's a jim dandy of an idea, is what I think. icon_e_smile.gif