Suggestion: Heal tile - anti-attack

I have an idea to have another type of special tile - Heal tile. It would work opposite to an attack tile attack.png . While attack tile damages your target enemy, the heal tile would restore some health points of your front line hero.

Comments

• Hypothetical:

Propose Hero A has an ability that generates 'Heal Tiles', ensuring whoever matches and attacks (or in the case of the CPU, is targeted) is also healed.

Propose Hero B has an ability that generates Protect tiles in numerous quantities (in this scenario, Falcon, who generates many of them and Inspires them stronger.) that keep them from taking significant damage.

Now combine these two, and use them for every PvP encounter, ensuring that your opponent is forced to face them on defense. Protect tiles reduce incoming damage, and heal tiles mitigate further by restoring health so more damage can be taken. meanwhile the team is still inflicting match damage and generating more AP that could allow further amounts of these tiles to be generated.

What is your solution to this problem?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think you'd handle it the same way you'd deal with Hulk or a regen character; stun and/or stockpile AP until you can take out the character in one shot.

edit: or bring Loki and flip the the protect tiles
  • Hypothetical:

Propose Hero A has an ability that generates 'Heal Tiles', ensuring whoever matches and attacks (or in the case of the CPU, is targeted) is also healed.

Propose Hero B has an ability that generates Protect tiles in numerous quantities (in this scenario, Falcon, who generates many of them and Inspires them stronger.) that keep them from taking significant damage.

Now combine these two, and use them for every PvP encounter, ensuring that your opponent is forced to face them on defense. Protect tiles reduce incoming damage, and heal tiles mitigate further by restoring health so more damage can be taken. meanwhile the team is still inflicting match damage and generating more AP that could allow further amounts of these tiles to be generated.

Frankly, I didn't think of any scenarios. It just with all this rant how IF is OP with his free 500 attack tile I thought maybe there should be a special tile that works directly opposite to attack tile.