Event Rankings...more than top 10 without crashing servers.

I know that providing a full ranking list for every event is not practical, but what if each event's rankings had these three tabs: top ranked, your rank, and threshold rank. The threshold rank would show the score for the player at each award threshold rank. This is typically all that players would care about anyways and would be a significantly lower data demand than the full ranking list.

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I made the same general suggestion a few weeks ago. 100% agree -- it's incredibly frustrating to have no idea how many points you need to get to achieve a given reward level, unless it's the top 10.
  • Even if they only did the next threshold rank (eg top 100 if you're in the top 200, top 25 if you're top 50), that'd be immensely useful. I could see more people trying to push for the score if they knew that it was only one or two more battles to hit that rank.
  • Kilwrath
    Kilwrath Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    daibar wrote:
    Even if they only did the next threshold rank (eg top 100 if you're in the top 200, top 25 if you're top 50), that'd be immensely useful. I could see more people trying to push for the score if they knew that it was only one or two more battles to hit that rank.

I agree - even listing just the reward tier cutoffs would be better IMO.

I don't care about how many points the person in 7th or 16th is, but I'd really be interested in knowing how many points I currently need to push into the next tier of rewards.

So list:

1st
    5th
    10th
    25th
    50th
    100th
    200th
    Etc.