R72: Yellow "Fight" button takes a few presses

anamosity
anamosity Posts: 87
Big fan of the TU changes in sharing someone other than Juggs and the auto fill in case I forgot so that I a least always have someone to fight like the computer does. There seems to be something going on with that however. Most battles I have to click the fight button a few times for the TUs to fill in the boxes and then again to actually start the fight. Used to go much smother, in fight starting.

On Nexus 4.

Comments

• Agamotto
    Agamotto Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Same for me, on Samsung Galaxy Tablet 4.
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Same here, iPhone 5s. There's been a lot of problems since the update. I think its only fair you give us all an heroic 10-pack and lots of ISO.

Or a blue 4*Thor.
  • welbot
    welbot Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    I was finding this yesterday, but now it seems to not even let me get to the screen where I choose powerups etc. I select characters, and then hit fight, and it just never loads from there. Just get an endless loop of loading icons like what shows up when you first load the game icon_e_sad.gif Happening in ALL fights, no matter if PVP or PVE
  • Same problem here.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Same issue, on an iPhone 4 (yes, I know its old).
  • Same issue on the Samsung Galaxy S3 although now I can't even get into a match.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Can you do me a favor and try to click the bottom or the sides of the button? It should activate the first time when you do that.

The icon above the button isn't playing nice with the button below it and caused the top of the button to not be clickable. We have isolated the issue and you should notice it working correctly in the next couple of days (hopefully by mid-day EST tomorrow!).

Thank you
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Same here. I thought my screen was jus dirty. LOL!

Samsung Galaxy S5.