Reward was not rewarded

Hi.
I've just won today's Deadpool's Daily Quest, but I did not receive my 3-star Captain America.
Was that a bug?
Can I still receive my reward?
Thanks!

Comments

• gadrael
    gadrael Posts: 3
    This same thing happened to me with the Simulator rewards. I ranked 44 in the event and I had spent all my ISO, redeemed both my GSBW, opened one token and was going to open the second when the game froze and crashed. I restarted and all my rewards were gone and all of the redeemed rewards were reverted.
  • I had the same problem with fist bump PVP, I got black Luke Cage and after a restart because of the connection troubles it was all gone.
  • gadrael
    gadrael Posts: 3
    I put in a ticket but it's been an insane amount of back and forth. Said I lost tokens, HP, ISO, and 2x3* GSBW, got a reply that tokens aren't available in the overall event so they don't know what I'm talking about. Replied back and said they came from the subevents, support replied they were confused as to whether anything was still missing or not.

I've phrased and rephrased exactly what happened and support just seems confused, up to 7 replies now icon_e_sad.gif