Add chance to win a Recruit Token when selling covers

Options
With the new recruit tokens in the game, I think it would be great if the devs added a small chance (say 10%) that when you sold a cover, you might win a recruit token. I think this would only be fare as veteran players don't have much use for the 1 star covers we tend to get all the time nor does the 100 ISO (that you get for selling the cover) mean much of anything to us. If we occasionally won another chance to roll for a cover that we could use, it would make the 1 star covers much more interesting. If they wanted to add a much lower chance of winning one of the Heroic Tokens (maybe like 0.1% chance), that'd be even better but I might be pushing my luck with that, lol. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Currently 5 sold 1* covers = one Standard hero (500 ISO), so if you think of it like that then all these unwanted covers are a bit less annoying.
  • Humphrey wrote:
    Currently 5 sold 1* covers = one Standard hero (500 ISO), so if you think of it like that then all these unwanted covers are a bit less annoying.

LOL! True enough but I've never even considered purchasing one of the Standard hero covers for 500 ISO; any ISO I have goes right to leveling up a cover (or saving up to do so); so for me, the chance to win a token that I have no choice but to spend on a tug of the ol' slot machine is appealing...but after your insight it seems less likely that the devs will consider it. icon_razz.gif