270 rosters in pvp

So I've built up to enough 3* characters to occasionally break the 1k barrier for a 4* cover if one of my 166 is the feature. It involves lots of shields and battling but it's doable. When I'm over 950 points, the fights available to me are worth 2-4 points a piece. By the time I run enough fights to break 1k, a 270-270 roster will have beaten me on offense and I lose between 30-40 points. I don't think anyone with 270 rosters should be punished in their own brackets, but why is beating a 166 roster which is like swatting flies for a 270 roster worth 30-40 points? I just ran to where my reward for the elektra cover on sticks and stones check marked, only to get back to lobby and see I lost another 35 points and don't get my reward. Then built back to breaking the 1k mark only to lobby up and see I lost 2 more fights to the same 270 roster for a 72pt loss and did not receive the elektra cover i earned, twice.

tldr version.

Can we greatly reduce the points gained by 270 rosters for beating rosters that are 3* maxes? If I only get 3 points for beating a 213 xforce- 166 cap - 200 feature character with my 166s, why does the 270 roster get to gain 35 points for beating such an easy fight?

Comments

• Well the quick version is that how much you are worth matters not on your roster levels and entirely on how many points you have in the event relative to whoever is attacking you. Also I would check the tips and guide section on shield hopping or reaching 1k, I think you may be doing it the really hard way.