R72: Incorrect healing times displayed

Options
Just came out of a battle using Ares/Toch2/OBW in Simulator Hard. All three characters were base level 90 boosted to 130. Upon seeing the characters in the team selection screen for the next battle, I noticed that their healing times were wildly off:
  • Ares
    5875/8010 health with boost
    4115/5610 health without boost
    Reported healing time: 1 hour 22 minutes
    Expected healing time: 1 hour 22 minutes
    (this is correct)
  • OBW
    4041/4672 health with boost
    2830/3272 health without boost
    Reported healing time: 10 hours 49 minutes
    Expected healing time: 24 minutes 33 seconds
    (that's not a typo, it really reports 10 hours)
  • Torch2
    3608/4672 health with boost
    2527/3272 health without boost
    Reported healing time: 10 hours 49 minutes
    Expected healing time: 41 minutes 23 seconds
    (same reported time as OBW, even though he should actually take longer to heal)
Restarting the game (Steam) did not fix the issue, nor did trying to view the healing time in different battles (i.e. prologue, PvP, etc.). Since the healing times are correct for Ares, it seems like the event's level boost cannot be the sole cause of the problem here. Based on a short timed test, the actual healing rates for OBW and Torch2 seem to be correct, so this is probably just a display issue. I have no idea how to duplicate this problem right now.

Comments

• I've had this too. I sent a character away for a team up(black panther) and now his healing time is around 24h - could be a similar issue?
  • That is a good catch! I did indeed send both Torch2 and OBW out as team-ups some time before my battles, and the healing times I observed would be consistent with the 12 hour team-up cooldowns that they both have. Black Panther is not on my roster, but if he has a 24 hour team-up cooldown, then that would be strong evidence for team-up cooldowns being the source of the problem here.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just about fell off my chair seeing Thor's healing time as 20h42m icon_eek.gif

Glad someone else caught this and posted it!

Overall, I really like the new TU change - allows me to help out my team-mates with the "A team" and not some random **** I'm unlikely to every play with... ofr the fear you give away a character that becomes essential in tomorrow's Deadpool or Story-Mode event. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yep, it's posting the team up refresh time instead of the time to heal. It would be great if that could be fixed soon!
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hey all,

Ah good catch! Previously, when characters were given as Team-Ups, they were put on patrol and they were not available to use as part of a team. The message telling you how long they were going to be on patrol for took precedence over if the character was injured because, frankly, it didn't matter if they were injured or not. Well, now that characters can still be used when on patrol we accidentally kept the preference to displaying patrol time over how long until they were at full health. Woops!

The good news is that we have already fixed it and it will be in the next release.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

-Anthony
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    Thanks for the update.
  • It would be nice if somebody fixed this, bc my 3* Iron Man shouldn't take 20 hours to heal 1,000 health.
  • I finding the same thing I have pictures some that do not have much health take longer than those who have higher health.

Some of the pictures are with regular health recovery and others are non-regular health recovery times.

I am not able send attachments here after all if I could I would show you over two different days when the health recovery was wayyyyyyyy off.

But, oh well. No attachment no show. icon_e_sad.gif

Sincerely,

Steven D. Scalfani
    SDS

P.S. ===> Two characters I am having problems with is Hulk and OBW (Original Black Widow), off the top of my head.