R72: Restore the "REMOVE" button from team-up selection menu

Developer: Surely the players no longer need this REMOVE button now, since we are going to randomly fill those empty slots with team-ups anyway!

Player: Now I have to click through the boost tab just to remove my boosts, increasing by +50% the amount of time (3 vs. 2 clicks) I must struggle with the interface to take off each boosts so I do not waste them by accident.

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    It's a small thing... but I second that emotion.
  • To be fair, I have to point out that one can still override a boost with a team-up, although it remains highly unsatisfying. Sometimes I just want to clear out all selected team-ups and boosts because I'm using an all loaner team, or I'm tanking a battle and don't want to accidentally waste a useful bonus. I suppose this is something I may get used to eventually however.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    This was probably suggested by some greedy suit up at Demiurge, but I feel this is a horrible change and a great inconvenience.
  • this seems like a forum player advisory board would of come in real handy.
  • Here is another legitimate reason for restoring the remove button, because I just experienced this first hand:

Team-ups can only be trashed if they are not currently equipped. In order to destroy a currently equipped team-up, one must first be removed from active use, which cannot be done directly under the current interface. Forcing players to work around this problem by equipped another team-up, boost, or using the remove button in the boost menu is highly undesirable in terms of interface design.

Of course, equipped team-ups and boost should ideally be removable with less clicks than currently required. If the upper left corner of the icon currently reserved for trashing a team-up was clickable as a cancel button for currently equipped team-ups and boosts, this would obviate the need for a remove button altogether.
  • You can still remove teamups. If you have a teamup equipped, go to the "boosts" tab, hit the "remove" x, and it removes it. It works for boosts or teamups. It's a little clunky, but it does work.
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    What they said ^^^ I'm lazy and don't want to add extra clicks to my life
  • I was actually going to post about this. If they don't see the logic behind a remove button in the team up section since its going to force team ups to unused slots anyway, then why not make the menu default to power ups so we have the remove button available to us at 1 less click?