Put progress bar for PvE points on node map (see picture!)

Keeping track of point refills in PvE nodes can be a hassle if you did not previously clear the nodes in a nice order. There are a host of legitimate reasons why this may occur. Perhaps real life interrupted your last clear. Maybe you decided to let your A-team heal a bit while you took the B-team to handle an easier node. Whatever the cause, figuring out the refill progress for each node requires a whole lot of clicking, which could all be avoided if the interface looked more like this instead:

13EFKb2.jpg

It would be nice to show the timer and current point value of each node on the map too, but I understand that screen space can be limited on the mobile version of the game. To conserve development effort, I only suggest that the progress bar be copied to the node map; there should be enough space for that even on a small screen.

Comments

• No, no; that is all wrong.

It needs to be circular to blend in well with the node graphics; like a fuel gauge.
  • Both of those are great ideas. I recall seeing another thread suggesting a pulsing effect when max points are available that'd work well with a gauge like that. Personally, it'd also make the node maps look much cooler and more busy with information like you'd expect a S.H.I.E.L.D. interface to look. It might even help new players who don't fully understand the way the competitive PvE events work by directing them to full nodes or almost full nodes.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Not only this, but put the point value on the map as well. I do the nodes highest to lowest and am forever searching for the highest. The simulator is pretty evident, but not events are.
  • MojoWild wrote:
    Not only this, but put the point value on the map as well. I do the nodes highest to lowest and am forever searching for the highest. The simulator is pretty evident, but not events are.

That's a good addition too, since the numbering could be applied to PvP nodes as well. Though we should stress the gauge as well in case any are 90% or up, but not full to flash