Update to SHIELD Simulator

I have been curious for this about a while, why there's no update to the progression reward in the Sim?

2300-2400 seem like too much work for a 3*
Particulary when PvP-PvE gives 3-4 covers, 900 another, not to mention now Deadpool Daily Quest

There's too many ways to get a 3*, and the PVP progression was tweaked to be more accesible, so i keep wondering, why SHIELD Simulator offers so little for so much effort

How about updating the progression list? or giving a 4* around 2000 (That would surely would make it more competitive)

But right now 3* and only 2 seem a bit lacking, its been seasons and seasons looking at it and having the same thought
"Nothing i need there"

Comments

• I've always just viewed Shield Sim as a... supplement to everything given the weak HP bonuses and 1-star rewards. however, I will say that the tiering of rewards could use a better tweaking to fit with the matchmaking system, so a 50/50/40 team can score enough points for 2* prizes and a 94/94/94 team can score enough for at least ONE 3* prize. One 3* for the entire month isn't too generous as it is compared to how DDQ has a theoretical rate of 1 per 10 Taco Tokens.

I mean just going by what I'm seeing now. I'm at 300 points (still going up) and seeing 40 3* IM, 40 Sentry, and 70 Thorina. What was my prize for 300? Venom, when can I expect the first 2*, Captain America? 1600 points.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    The real reward for SSim is the easy extra points that a transition player can get to bump them up to the 10-pack season progression. That said, a good transitioning roster should be able to hit the 2400 progression with some hard work.
  • I can reach 1000 when i propose it but i find a bit hard to reach the 3*
    But i think is mostly about the thought "this isnt worth my time"
    Particulary with so many events and new characters around
    So yes, it only feels like boost to your score and that seems a bit short to me
    Also the 2* seems little considering now you get many covers just from playing pvp

Main thought is that it seems is only thing not updated after many big changes
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree it's really not reasonable to reach that 3* cover progression for most players. To climb high enough to reach those rewards would require sacrificing time spent on other events.

If the rewards structure changed a bit lower than it currently is that would help. I'd also like to see a 4* progression reward near or just over where the existing 3* covers are.
  • If they revamped it, one thing that would make it a lot more appealing would be replacing all the 1*s with standard tokens and the 2*s with heroics.