Possible to add Shard 5 ending times to end posts!

Options
Phumade
Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
Thanks to everyone who posts the initial summary posts! Its super helpful to have a post that outlines the awards and structure of all the various events.

One request I would like to make is

1. Can you add either the ending times of the 1st shard or last shard? Specifically, is there a good way to figure out when an event ends for the entire MPQ community? Pre-timeslices it was easy to coordinate ending strategies since we all ended at the same time. Now it can be a bit confusing to have a convo with alliance mates and your event ending 5 hrs ago and their event has 5 more hours to go.

thanks for all the hard work

Comments

• If it helps, last shard ends at the same time the event token gets moved from being purchasable. The token screen has a countdown for that.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I agree that posting the potential end times would be helpful, especially right now with end times still not showing up. It's thrown off even more now with Daylight Saving Time.

When does my shard end again?
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    I agree that posting the potential end times would be helpful, especially right now with end times still not showing up. It's thrown off even more now with Daylight Saving Time.

When does my shard end again?

Go into the "event rules" tab when you're looking at rewards and placement. Countdown is there currently
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm likely to be posting the summary tomorrow; I'll try to remember to put the information in when available.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    End times are relative to the user's local time so my end time will be different from anyone not in my time zone.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    End times are relative to the user's local time so my end time will be different from anyone not in my time zone.

If listed with days/hours, that would allow someone to post the info agnostic of time zones.