Cut the time for pvp

I suggest cutting the time of pvp to 1.5 days and just having twice as many pvp events in a season. for example, fist bump would run back to back events each at 1.5 days. You can only enter an event once so you don't double up on rewards. Why you ask? Because most players don't even start playing until there is a day left from my experience to save on shield costs and the ones that try to play early reach a point where there is no one left to fight and you can't even reasonably climb anymore. At least if you have a couple of options you know the event you are in will have opponents that are all trying to climb. Of course the other option is to just wait....but thats a day+ of just wasted time.

Comments

• This is not a bad suggestion, but I would be careful with the idea of locking people out of one event due to participation in another, even if they are 'identical' events.

The current system has 3 events at 2.5 days each. There is a half-day overlap on a pair of the events, not counting the extra overlap added by time slices. The system allows PvP regulars to have a consistent schedule week in and week out, but there is certainly room for improvement or change.

They could do a consistent schedule of 4 events per week, where one is a feature (think new character release, vaulted character re-release, etc) that is 2.5 days, and three regular 1.5 day events. These 4 events would have no overlap except that provided by time slices (which is actually quite a bit). With this schedule, They could have a long event as the season opener, season closer, and two special events during the season (4) with three sets of short events over the season (9), for a 13-event season with another set of short events in the off-season. Season progression rewards would likely need adjusting.

Alternatively, they could take the same idea for a 4-event week, but alternate the order of the events from week to week depending on what is going on, giving 4 different potential week schedules, or also have occasional 5-event weeks where each event is 1.5 days with a half-day overlap either between two of the events, or spread out between multiple events.