M Storm, OBW, Thor in Desert

Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I've been getting wins way out of my league with this team and my storm isn't even leveled right for it.

Prioritize green/red until you can get a good storm red that will get you an oasis (25 desert points). From there oasis until that is empty, which recharges storm green, then storm green until a good storm red comes along and repeat. Of course after a while you will have enough mana for OBW blue/purple and Thor yellow which will only further increase your green, and basically you quickly get to a point where you don't match (unless you see a free turn match) and just click abilities until your opponent dies. With boosts, a little luck, and a storm with level 5 red, you might even be able to win without ever making a match.

I was able to beat an lineup with 85 thor, 85 ares, some thing I can't remember, using this strategy, and of course you come out of the battle with full health to boot! You need to be a little careful with your storm and OBW until you get going though.

Comments

• This will help for cheap wins. Once the closing hours of 8 12 or end come around. Your killing will A be to slow and B an easy target for easy points. However, good strategy for early wins
  • This will help for cheap wins. Once the closing hours of 8 12 or end come around. Your killing will A be to slow and B an easy target for easy points. However, good strategy for early wins

If you want to use the environment the jungle is perfect for OBW paired with wolverine, triggering the environment ability will almost ensure a purple steal, 2 wolverine's greens buffered with the stolen red, also you will regen the life lose with OBW purple. That setup is faster than the desert one.