It's been pretty boring since the Hunt: Ares ended.

Options
This farewell Thor tournament isn't that fun and there's no other events going on. LRs helped a little but not much.

Comments

• Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kyoku wrote:
    This farewell Thor tournament isn't that fun and there's no other events going on. LRs helped a little but not much.

I think everyone agree's it's kinda boring. A fitting farewell to Thor though.
  • Yeah, we're all crossing our fingers for new PvE tonight!
  • Definitely boring...The calm before the storm I suppose.
  • When there isn't a PvE event or lightning rounds, the game is generally fairly boring. Doesn't help that this Divine tournament is the pinnacle of boring. I'm sure we'll be pleasantly surprised sometime today though, I know I was with The Hunt: Ares. Was at a farewell lunch for a co-worker, checked my phone - "Oh ****, new MPQ event, new character, new hype." I thought to myself, and then proceeded to eat mediocre Indian cuisine.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Usually they post something Friday afternoon. Otherwise I'm gonna get lots of work done this afternoon.
  • Kiamodo wrote:
    Usually they post something Friday afternoon. Otherwise I'm gonna get lots of work done this afternoon.

I have little work to do today. Looks like lots of refreshing in my future.
  • Kiamodo wrote:
    Kyoku wrote:

I think everyone agree's it's kinda boring. A fitting farewell to Thor though.
    I've concluded the plan is to ensure everyone is so tired of the sight of maxed Thor that they'll welcome him being nerfed into irrelevance. At least his spot's sometimes taken by Wolverine when he ain't buffed.
  • A reworked SHIELD tournament, some sort of acheivements tied to the prologue and allowing people to replay the Red-ISO event (at all times) would go a long way in giving people something to do during these lulls.