Iron Fist down time and healing issue

StevO-J
StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
While playing PVE Iron Fist got downed and before I used a health pack to restore his health I noticed the timer showed 1h40mins before he would start to heal. I understand that a down time of 50mins is normal for 3* charcters, and that it could possibly be confused with the down time of a 4* character (which is actually 1h40mins I'm told).

And when checking to see how long it would be before his health would be fully restored some time later I noticed that the timer seems to run faster than it should (it seems to go down at twice the normal speed).

I have already posted about this in the Suggestions & Feedback forum and in the Character forum, so sorry if this seems to be a little too much.

Comments

• I can confirm that Iron Fist's revive timer is bugged. It should indeed be 50 minutes instead of 100 minutes for a 3* character.

The healing might still be working correctly however. The base healing rates are 0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 health per second for 1/2/3/4 star characters, and doubled for those with regenerative abilities (e.g. Wolverine, Daken, Deadpool, Hulk etc.). If a character is boosted in an event, then the healing rate will effectively scale up in proportion to the boosted health levels.

On the other hand, given the example of 2* Captain Marvel having the same revive time and healing rate as 3* Captain Marvel however, it is possible that Iron Fist is also bugged in both respects. I will find out shortly if that is indeed the case.
  • Xiltyn
    Xiltyn Posts: 61 Match Maker
    I was just coming here to post the same thing. Had a match go really bad in Fist Bump and noticed that 4* Thor and Iron Fist had the same revive timer of 1h 40m.