Indicate which PvE nodes have full points

areacode212
areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
It would be great if PvE nodes flashed or had some other indication when they were at full points. I usually find myself clicking through to each node to see if it's ready, and an indicator on the map would save a lot of time.

Comments

• Yeah, it wouldn't even need to be that significant of a visual change. Perhaps a simple pulse effect over the node icon to draw attention to a node that finished refreshing
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    In light of the most recent change that removed the green checkmarks, I think it's time to revisit this excellent suggestion from 2 years ago.

Restore green checkmarks to denote that all possible node rewards have been awarded, then add some additional visual effect to signify whether it's back to full points, or is still recharging. Trivial/easy nodes that have been fully grinded to 0 would turn grey or something.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    And, not knowing that this older post had already made it, I made a similar suggestion just 3 days ago. Was very disappointed to find out that the designers were actually moving in exactly the opposite direction :(
  • Truffleupagus
    Truffleupagus Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Now that they've changed the trivial nodes to be unrepeatable when the points are down to 0, I can see why they would want to indicate which nodes still have points. But, really, this is not a great change (it's not terrible but it really doesn't serve a useful purpose).

Right after I started playing, they changed the interface so tapping the node brought you into it, rather than showing how many times the node has been played.  It made the "x/6 rewards" on the event screen kind of useless. How about a small number in the place of the checkmark/arrow, indicating how many times it's been cleared?  Or an icon in the upper left of the circle indicating all the rewards have been earned?

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I feel like very few of us will keep playing after 6 clears. Sure there will be some, but that's important to know immediately when it has happened.

Things that matter to me:

1) When have I done 4 clears.
    2) When have I done 6 clears.
    3) Not for me personally, but others may want to know when points have gone to the minimum.

A graphic needs to address that. Points 1 and 2 shouldn't have the same exact graphic. That makes no sense.