Iron Fist Wallpapers - Download Now!

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited March 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
It's time once again, Marvel Puzzle Quest fans, to get your hands on some cool new wallpapers!

This time around we've got two choice Iron Fist images you can download for free - right now!

You can grab them here and here.

Enjoy! And thanks for the positive feedback - we'll have more wallpapers for you in the near future.

Comments

• These are looking really good so far, maybe throw in a few landscape wallpapers for the steam crowd down the line.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Question for the Devs....

I really like the wallpaper idea, but I was wondering, .... Will wallpapers be available fot all characters eventually, or only new ones? I wouldn't mind one of Psylocke icon_twisted.gif .

I tried to make my own, but as you can see, my photoshop skills are not the best icon_lol.gif .
    TGkWvzB.jpg?2

Thanks for the wallpapers, keep 'em coming! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    the backgrounds of the PvP pages are pretty nice too... maybe as a computer wallpaper... hint hint
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can we have same HD/quaility images as Cyclops?
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    turul wrote:

Lookin to get a better copy of him flashing his buns with that "come hither" look in his eye, hey?

icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Thanks for sharing/making these wallpapers, I'm really liking them! It'd be nice to see some for Captain Marvel or Thor Goddess of Thunder sometime. icon_e_smile.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    turul wrote:

The images from earlier have now been replaced with higher resolution versions. Hope you enjoy. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for these! Here's a vote for some kick **** women pics (no cheesecake), like Capt. Marvel icon_e_smile.gif
  • nice! this one just made my lock screen
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Absolutely lovely artwork. Would like wallpapers of our villains: Magneto (classic), Mystique, Hood.
    Gamora, Blade and Deadpool also have sweet art and poses.