Rare ISO

Seeing as that most of one stars are hardly ever used by people and sometimes frowned upon. How about you introduce a rare red ISO-8 that can only be equipped as a Team up that powers 1 stars by one star level. So if a person has one of them equipped their 1 stars become 2 stars if they equip 2 they become 3stars and when 3 are equipped they become as strong as a 4 star character much like balance of power. The effect should last for 5 matches much like boosts are now. Mind you when they are equipped no other boosts can be used just Team ups. You could make this Rare red ISO-8 as a reward in pvp say at the 500 mark. As well as In Pve, gauntlet, like rare covers win it randomly in tokens.

Comments

• xx1293x
    xx1293x Posts: 4
    THat Is a Great Idea.. icon_razz.gificon_exclaim.gificon_cyclops.png
  • It be like balance of power - only that it would be when you needed it for missions /events. you would win the rare red ISO in pvp progression as a reward among other ways that I mentioned. It be nice to see Xforce or Thoress get crushed by a powered up jugs - hell I might just change the name of the red ISO-8 to the
    Cyttorak lol
  • xx1293x
    xx1293x Posts: 4
    I see they are kinda taking your advice about mixing up the buff characters.. icon_e_biggrin.gif